GB-London: PFI Benchmarking
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: PFI Benchmarking
1. Title: GB-London: PFI Benchmarking
2. Awarding Authority:
Hyde Housing Association
30 Park Street, null, London, SE1 9EQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 02032072574, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Doug Pope / France Higgins (see other info. section 12)
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. Evaluation consultancy services. Market-testing services. Performance review services. The Hyde Group (THG) are looking for a suitable contractor to devise and conduct a PFI benchmarking exercise of their Housing Management Subcontract for both the Islington Street Property PFI and the Brent Coefficient PFI.
In association with the above, Ian Williams Ltd are looking for a suitable contractor to devise and conduct a PFI benchmarking exercise for their Facilities Management Subcontract for the Brent Co-efficient PFI.
The benchmark must look at price, cost and standard of the services.
This will include devising a methodology for the benchmark; obtaining information from comparable organisations, including other PFI providers and organisations providing similar services in London; analysing and interpreting this data; and delivering a report that allows Hyde and Ian Williams to discharge their contractual obligations.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
79312000 - Market-testing services.
79313000 - Performance review services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/07/2014 13:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
The Hyde Group
4-6 Colebrooke Place, London, N1 8HZ, United Kingdom
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.hyde-housing.co.uk
Contact: Doug Hope /Frances Higgins (see other info. section 12), Attn: Doug Hope
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs).
Please also include Frances Higgins in any expressions of interest (email@example.com)
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Inserted a further benchmarking requirement from Ian Williams Ltd. TKR-2014624-PRO-5763556