GB-London: PFI Benchmarking
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: PFI Benchmarking
2. Awarding Authority:
Hyde Housing Association
30 Park Street, null, London, SE1 9EQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 02032072574, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Doug Pope / France Higgins (see other info. section 12)
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. Evaluation consultancy services. Market-testing services. Performance review services. The Hyde Group (THG) are looking for a suitable contractor to devise and conduct a PFI benchmarking exercise of their Housing Management Subcontract for both the Islington Street Property PFI and the Brent Coefficient PFI.
The benchmark must look at both price, cost and standard of the services.
This will include devising a methodology for the benchmark; obtaining information from comparable organisations, including other PFI providers and organisations providing similar services in London; analysing and interpreting this data; and delivering a report that allows Hyde to discharge its contractual obligations.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
79312000 - Market-testing services.
79313000 - Performance review services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/07/2014 13:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
The Hyde Group
4-6 Colebrooke Place, London, N1 8HZ, United Kingdom
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.hyde-housing.co.uk
Contact: Doug Hope /Frances Higgins (see other info. section 12), Attn: Doug Hope
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs).
Please also include Frances Higgins on all expressions of interest, email@example.com
To view this notice, please click here: